Rollin Horton represents District 20 in the Metropolitan Council of Nashville and Davidson County.
- Rollin Horton, an experienced attorney, is well-qualified to serve.
- Member of the Tennessee Bar and the United States Tax Court.
- Currently serves as legal counsel to a large financial services company in Nashville.
- Served as a United States Senate Law Clerk (Senate Committee on Finance).
- Rollin Horton is a leader in his Nashville community.
- Board Member and Crime & Safety Chair, Nations Neighborhood Association
- Officer and Regional Vice Chair, Davidson County Democratic Party
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Rollin's education will help him serve District 20 effectively.
- BA in Economics and Political Science, Illinois State University
- JD, University of Connecticut School of Law
- Rollin Horton and his wife Samantha chose to live in Nashville because of its wonderful quality of life.
- Rollin and Sam live in The Nations neighborhood with their sweet dog, Lady, and their opinionated cat, Marie.
- They love Nashville's strong sense of community, outstanding restaurants, and vibrant music scene.
- Rollin and Sam enjoy hiking in Tennessee's parks, gardening, and walking and playing fetch with their dog at West Park.